Your organisation can benefit in many ways from the use of our vehicle tracking system...
- Reduce calls to drivers to ascertain locations and eta's.
- Avoid tax penalties by receiving notifications when your vehicles are used outside of business hours.
- Reduce fuel expenditure and vehicle wear and tear by making sure they travel on the most efficient routes.
- Lower insurance premiums for vehicles equipped with vehicle tracking devices.
- Lower overtime claims.
Improve Operational Efficiency
- Obtain vehicle telematics management information with a few clicks of a button.
- Respond to customer queries regarding eta's quicker.
- Respond to complaints regarding non-arrivals more efficiently, by tracking vehicle movements.
Better Customer Service
- Respond to customer enquiries regarding the whereabouts of their delivery/engineer more efficiently.
- Respond quicker to customer emergencies by tracking the closest vehicle to their location.
- Optimise routes travelled and enhance customer arrival times.
Improved Governance & Safety
- View vehicle speeds, harsh braking and harsh acceleration events.
- Reduce the need to call drivers whilst they are driving.
- Make sure your vehicles are being used for business and not personal use.
- Know the exact location of your drivers when they are in need of assistance.
- Increased vehicle security when being tracked by a GPS tracking system.
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Less fuel = Lower carbon emissions.
- Less mileage = Less wear & tear.